MsadGamer

Horseriding and horseracing.

The map showed us that there is going to be a farming village , farming place and if that place will be in the game (the map is just a concept art , everything could change) there will be animals for sure , and that brings up the horseriding . Maybe buying horses from other big farmers or I dont know how they call these Horse making Farmers xD , taming them , buying carts for them tranporting good with them , and if someone doesnt have money for tractors etc , they buy a special cart and use it on the field.

And if horseriding will be implemented in the game then horseracing would be an easy addition to make , players could breed and train horses to race and of course win special prizes.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MsadGamer said:

The map showed us that there is going to be a farming village , farming place and if that place will be in the game (the map is just a concept art , everything could change) there will be animals for sure , and that brings up the horseriding . Maybe buying horses from other big farmers or I dont know how they call these Horse making Farmers xD , taming them , buying carts for them tranporting good with them , and if someone doesnt have money for tractors etc , they buy a special cart and use it on the field.

And if horseriding will be implemented in the game then horseracing would be an easy addition to make , players could breed and train horses to race and of course win special prizes.

I know and is confirmed there is Farming but Horses are not likely going to be in the game.