Mori_Tomokata

Hello?

Hello?

So, I'm Mori, and I have some questions about this forum and the rules before I get started:

One: Is this Mybb powered?

Two: Does the rule about insults apply to RP, IE: Im in banana party, can I insult others In Context for being part of apple party?

Three: Any language rules: IE do I have to speak english or can I mix some other languages in?

Four: I have a friend who misspelled his account name, and has made no posts, can he create a new account to fix the error?

Edited by Mori_Tomokata

1) I think this is private not sure ask the mods

2) I would be careful insulting people

3) Preferably English, but we do not discriminate

4) I think he can edit it.

On 2017-4-26 at 5:06 AM, Mori_Tomokata said:

Hello?

So, I'm Mori, and I have some questions about this forum and the rules before I get started:

One: Is this Mybb powered?

Two: Does the rule about insults apply to RP, IE: Im in banana party, can I insult others In Context for being part of apple party?

Three: Any language rules: IE do I have to speak english or can I mix some other languages in?

Four: I have a friend who misspelled his account name, and has made no posts, can he create a new account to fix the error?

Hello and welcome @Mori_Tomokata,

1. This forum is not MyBB, the host is the same as mine which is hosted by invisionpower.com

2. No, insulting I am sure is not allowed but I could be wrong but I advise you not to tread those waters even if in reason.

3. The forum has not got a language rule but is better to be in English as to not separate the community with the Language barier. However there will likely be a section for languages in the future.

4. For the usernames, it can be edited by one of the moderators of the forum.