Sign in to follow this  
BubbiByte

Sold

I just read the FAQ (why i edited this)

I saw some footage and where sold! I my self LOVE RP. So looking forward to Town Square relsese!

Edited by BubbiMedia
I read the faq and got anwsers
  • Like 3

Welcome. :)  

I, myself, don't prefer RP, but this game looks fantastic with possibility for all manner of players.  

• Like 1

In 2015 i saw the game on kickstarter but didnt buy it. But now its so close that i just cant wait!

10 minutes ago, BubbiMedia said:

In 2015 i saw the game on kickstarter but didnt buy it. But now its so close that i just cant wait!

Only the "first Module" is close, but otherwise it is worth the wait for me.

42 minutes ago, Tourist said:

Welcome. :)  

I, myself, don't prefer RP, but this game looks fantastic with possibility for all manner of players.  

Just remember that this game is all about the RP as well as other aspects but it caters most of all to RP, but at the same time for Fun and a new genre/ meaning to "MMORPG's".

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Only the "first Module" is close, but otherwise it is worth the wait for me.

Just remember that this game is all about the RP as well as other aspects but it caters most of all to RP, but at the same time for Fun and a new genre/ meaning to "MMORPG's".

Well, while i plan to play a law-enforcement person, and will of course comply with the rules and regulations therein (mostly), i have no desire to build a character around it. I will simply be a guy that plays a cop IN a game rather than "Bob the Cop," OF the game.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tourist said:

Well, while i plan to play a law-enforcement person, and will of course comply with the rules and regulations therein (mostly), i have no desire to build a character around it. I will simply be a guy that plays a cop IN a game rather than "Bob the Cop," OF the game.

Yeah, I am glad there are people are not all for just RP