Sign in to follow this  
Idgafrfr

Silly question

I honestly have no clue cause I've never played pc games but is this game going to be released on the alienware alpha steam machine?

Most likely since the final game will be a steam release. The only thing is that you'll have to wait for the full game to be released (whenever that is) to use it on the Steam Machine. If I were you, I would just stick to getting it on PC (on www.identityrpg.com)  for now. :)

1 hour ago, Idgafrfr said:

I honestly have no clue cause I've never played pc games but is this game going to be released on the alienware alpha steam machine?

If it has to be ported then likely not because that is a console overall, but if you can just play it from your steam library without the devs doing something extra then I would expect it to be there as the game will be on steam. Otherwise if the game has to be ported, not at full release and also it would come under the same answer as consoles. which can be found here: FAQ Extended

1 hour ago, Idgafrfr said:

No question is a silly question, as long as it has a point and realistic etc. Which this question is realistic to ask.