GeorgeMc

[RMC] Reserved Militia Contractors

Basically, it is what it says.

A private militia group that does your more private or disclosed jobs for you while being payed by you. They will go to extra lengths to do the task assigned and are all specially trained to get the job done. 

All contractors are trained to handle weapons without stress and act in situations without mistake. They can use up to a wide range of vehicles, weapons, and electronics.

The RMC can complete any job tasked, whether it be an assassination of a high value target like the town mayor, or maybe something more personal like that guy who stalks or harasses your wife and kids.

This militia is only available to the people who need it, and can afford it.....red_sky__pmc__s_by_edwardhornet.thumb.jp

32 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

What is this? A organisation your going to run???

Maybe, maybe not, maybe it's just an idea ?

6 minutes ago, GeorgeMc said:

Maybe, maybe not, maybe it's just an idea ?

No military stuff will be in the game but that is not saying you can't arm people and get paid for these types of jobs.

6 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

No military stuff will be in the game but that is not saying you can't arm people and get paid for these types of jobs.

Good way to look at it, it's kind of what I meant at the start but I didn't put it across right xD

6 minutes ago, GeorgeMc said:

Good way to look at it, it's kind of what I meant at the start but I didn't put it across right xD

I am just saying this not really a "not known thing" because people have already started putting plans in the "Other Careers" section about this sort of thing. 

It would be a nice job to have but the requirments for this job (skill,training) is too high, to keep the RMC going the players will have to be under hardcore training.