A_Few_Asians

Motorcycle Enthusiast Club

We will cook big amounts of ice and provide body guards/security bouncers etc. also business protection and assassinations

Looking for recruits who wanna cook and kill

Edited by A_Few_Asians
ice

we only have one rule

Loyalty to the club always comes first. First to the club itself, by respecting your colors and cuts above all else. And secondly, though no less important, to your brothers. In any situation it’s not about whether your brother is right or wrong, but the fact that he is your brother. All members must be prepared to give their lives for either one of the two.

On 1/12/2016 at 0:17 AM, A_Few_Asians said:

we only have one rule

Loyalty to the club always comes first. First to the club itself, by respecting your colors and cuts above all else. And secondly, though no less important, to your brothers. In any situation it’s not about whether your brother is right or wrong, but the fact that he is your brother. All members must be prepared to give their lives for either one of the two.

definitely interested in something like this, seems like a game perfect for this type of thing with the amount of ways to make money and excited to see the styles of bikes in the game other than the dirt bike 

Make it 11 members, if you'd be interested in my joining of this club. I'd be quite enthused to join for your cause and help the brothers.

Hello i am the President of The Bad Company Rangers MC. I want to place before you a truce between our clubs and join forces.

Please PM me back or reply to this comment.

This MC is has been:

DENIED

By the Lead MC, The Bad Company Rangers MC.

We have seen a lack of professionalism or not enough.

Please can the creator edit the page to a better standard.

Dont go disrespecting the colours now!

Thank you.

I am sorry to say but this MC is lacking a lot of things on its post.

It does not look professional and will only make people think bad things about MC's which we do not want.
It requires a bit more of a structure and needs to provide better explained details for your viewers.

I, International President of the BCR MC, do not approve of this club.

Edited by Herzog