Sign in to follow this  
Fractal

TV Channels

Be able to make your own TV channel and hire actors which will play on the server you are on. Corporations can pay to have advertisements on the TV channels and for each viewier the TV channel can receive a specific amount, ex: $1 per minute.

Nice intro :).
JamesLuck01 said "there will be no TV stuff that includes camera objects in-game and also there won't be a career on sports or combat sports. Those things "Sports" are extra fun things to do and so the player must do it by gathering friends and making a team and then maybe create a league but the streaming can be done by players on twitch and then people can go to that stream on the TV but nothing in game will stream to the TV's."

I could be wrong but I believe this applies to what you're asking as well. Maybe you can make a video with a group of friends using some sort of recording program (like fraps) and then posting it on youtube to play it on the in-game TV and publish yourself. If it's really good and people like it and view it alot, you could be making youtube money lol. Maybe you can act at the concert place they have in-game but I'm not sure if it's for acting, it's just for music as far as I know. I hope this answered your question!

Source:

Edited by Mastahakill
Trying to be more clean on what I meant.

51 minutes ago, Mastahakill said:

Nice intro :).
JamesLuck01 said "there will be no TV stuff that includes camera objects in-game and also there won't be a career on sports or combat sports. Those things "Sports" are extra fun things to do and so the player must do it by gathering friends and making a team and then maybe create a league but the streaming can be done by players on twitch and then people can go to that stream on the TV but nothing in game will stream to the TV's."

I could be wrong but I believe this applies to what you're asking as well. Maybe you can make a video with a group of friends and play it on the in-game TV and publish yourself. If it's really good and people like it and view it alot, you could be making youtube money lol. Maybe you can act at the concert place they have in-game but I'm not sure if it's for acting, it's just for music as far as I know. I hope this answered your question!

Source:

"IdentityTube"

2 hours ago, Mastahakill said:

I could be wrong but I believe this applies to what you're asking as well. Maybe you can make a video with a group of friends and play it on the in-game TV and publish yourself. If it's really good and people like it and view it alot, you could be making youtube money lol. Maybe you can act at the concert place they have in-game but I'm not sure if it's for acting, it's just for music as far as I know. I hope this answered your question!

You can't import or export and so I don't know how you would be able to make a video in game as there will be no cameras as far as the devs said.

You can however do stuff for YouTube and then people can watch YouTube videos or twitch streams on the TV but it would have to be recorded by external software as nothing like it will be in the game. I wanted the feature of cameras in the game but they are heavy network objects and can be exploited and not used for the right purpose is exploiting the feature. (not saying everyone will, but you will always get one guy.

11 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

You can't import or export and so I don't know how you would be able to make a video in game as there will be no cameras as far as the devs said.

You can however do stuff for YouTube and then people can watch YouTube videos or twitch streams on the TV but it would have to be recorded by external software as nothing like it will be in the game. I wanted the feature of cameras in the game but they are heavy network objects and can be exploited and not used for the right purpose is exploiting the feature. (not saying everyone will, but you will always get one guy.

I meant making a video and posting it on youtube, then playing it on the in-game TV. I'm aware there are no in-game video making stuff, sorry if I confused people. I'll be sure to edit that.

22 minutes ago, Mastahakill said:

I meant making a video and posting it on youtube, then playing it on the in-game TV. I'm aware there are no in-game video making stuff, sorry if I confused people. I'll be sure to edit that.

Yes, you can make YouTube videos and stream, which people can put on if they search for them.