Sign in to follow this  
Fractal

Movies

Players can edit their own Identity related movies on their laptop and they can show it on the movie theater.

Edited by Fractal

2 hours ago, Fractal said:

Players can edit their own Identity related movies on their laptop and they can show it on the movie theater.

I don't think this will be a thing because you cannot / get a camera and there won't be such a object in game and you cannot import / export things in or out the game.

36 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I don't think this will be a thing because you cannot / get a camera and there won't be such a object in game and you cannot import / export things in or out the game.

That's why it's a suggestion, buy a movie studio and a camera and make one. Then people buy tickets to see it if they liked the trailer.

7 minutes ago, Fractal said:

That's why it's a suggestion, buy a movie studio and a camera and make one. Then people buy tickets to see it if they liked the trailer.

Many people have made the suggestion for video cameras etc. including me to be in the game. No was the answer and so I highly doubt it will be in by more people suggesting it but if they make it possible for only it to be in that particular place and not be able to leave the area then it can't be exploited and it could be possible but don't get your hopes up because I doubt that there will be a movie studio or such. They could always add it as a DLC/ extra.

How about you upload the video to YouTube and if the community really likes it (considering the views and like/dislike ratio) it is brought to the attention of Identity and they either approve or disapprove it. After all, it would be really fun to make your own movie and have it featured on Identity and it would be something to be proud of and you would basically be doing the work FOR Identity and they wouldn't really have to stress too much on the theatres and movies. I'm only assuming movies are going to be a thing in Identity, and if it isn't going to/Identity creators aren't planning on making theatres/movies a thing, then why not add it into the game, along with player-driven/community-driven content, which can make the community want to do more and bring overall more energy into the game.