MrClark

Mechanic Service

When you repair a car will you need to get the part for it like a new gasket or oil filter?

There is no official information on that as far as i know. But me personaly thinks it will not be as deep as this. I think it will be like in ARMA3 that mechanics need some type of repair kids. 

7 hours ago, MrClark said:

When you repair a car will you need to get the part for it like a new gasket or oil filter?

The devs have been putting a lot of work into the Driving and Car Mechanics. At this point i wouldn't be surprised if there's a mechanic you can call or like Woritmor said:

1 hour ago, Woritmor said:

There is no official information on that as far as i know. But me personaly thinks it will not be as deep as this. I think it will be like in ARMA3 that mechanics need some type of repair kids. 

There might be tool kits for car damage. Also it's good to notice in a q&a if do remember i think one of the devs did say the car would have to get repaired if the damage isn't bad enough. if the damage is bad they said it would disable your car, don't worry though they did mention on twitter you can have insurance.  But keep your hope up  i'm sure mechanics will be one of those small jobs in the game but not a career.

Edited by PrivacyVr