Vohbo

Grocery Store

Hello and good evening.

I'm wondering what the possibilities are when it comes to running your own grocery store (or more of them). Are the layout of the store set or can you customize it yourself?

How dose the pay system work for employees? 

How dose the shipping and getting supplies work, will we be able to select from different countries or will all have to be grown at the island?

How will you be able to manage economics?

When is it possible to test this out in a alpha or beta?

I got many many other questions as well, but they will be to many for right this instant.

best regard.

Grocer Vohbo 

48 minutes ago, Vohbo said:

Hello and good evening.

I'm wondering what the possibilities are when it comes to running your own grocery store (or more of them). Are the layout of the store set or can you customize it yourself?

How dose the pay system work for employees? 

How dose the shipping and getting supplies work, will we be able to select from different countries or will all have to be grown at the island?

How will you be able to manage economics?

When is it possible to test this out in a alpha or beta?

I got many many other questions as well, but they will be to many for right this instant.

best regard.

Grocer Vohbo 

"There are no other countries" and so players will have to maybe grow them or there will be a system to make sure deliveries/ orders get done when a player is not there to do it.

• Like 1

As far as I know the most will be done through contracts, delivery will be done for those with right type of car or career (ex. truck driver), and if no real Life player can take it then a NPC will do the delivery, but will take longer time.

Regarding alpha, and release date look here:

• Like 1

True its not confirmed that you can own a grocery store, but people that have a farm can sell to a grocery store, and its possible to Cook food, so guess it will have some kind of function, like a health system.

• Like 1