42 minutes ago, jainehot2 said:

Are we able to change our voice? also any updates?

Your voice will be your own voice.  What are you talking about?

Your characters voice hasn't been touched on by devs yet. I assume they'll add many different options because of the wide customization the devs have planned. but, we won't know until Town Square is released (or the devs answer)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, xLambx said:

Your characters voice hasn't been touched on by devs yet. I assume they'll add many different options because of the wide customization the devs have planned. but, we won't know until Town Square is released (or the devs answer)

Thank you so much for answering! is there an idea of when maybe they gonna release the town square? like just an idea of when this month or next month? I'm trying to buy the game but i have to see how much time i would probably have cause pay day is forever lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jainehot2 said:

Thank you so much for answering! is there an idea of when maybe they gonna release the town square? like just an idea of when this month or next month? I'm trying to buy the game but i have to see how much time i would probably have cause pay day is forever lol

Town Square is at 89% completion as of now. Devs plan to have it ready mid to late April. 

No there wont be any voice changers this could mate the game very bad it would be hard to tell if that's the real persons voice and i think it would ruin a lot of rp.

Also having voices in the game can cost money, which won't be cheap either and so no "voices" to choose from other than your own one!

3 hours ago, xLambx said:

No there will not.  It will be like gmod or arma how you talk with your own voice and that is what is heard.

Edited by Cstove

3 hours ago, jainehot2 said:

@Cstove Like are we able to set up a different voice if we dont want to use our own voice?

You can buy a voice changer online to hook up to your mic, might be confusing and hard to set up though.

38 minutes ago, Cstove said:

No there will not.  It will be like gmod or arma how you talk with your own voice and that is what is heard.

Where at do the developers talk about this? I understand that devs want players to use mics, but where do they say they won't have character voices?

46 minutes ago, xLambx said:

Where at do the developers talk about this? I understand that devs want players to use mics, but where do they say they won't have character voices?

Dude are you serious?? You really think this game is going to register every word we say into the mic and spit it out in a pre-recorded voice, no.  This is common sense.  This isn't gta where characters use pre-recorded dialogue.  What you say into your mic is what comes out of your characters mouth.  

18 hours ago, Cstove said:

Dude are you serious?? You really think this game is going to register every word we say into the mic and spit it out in a pre-recorded voice, no.  This is common sense.  This isn't gta where characters use pre-recorded dialogue.  What you say into your mic is what comes out of your characters mouth.  

That's not what I said. OP and I are talking about the players voice, a small amount of pre-recorded messages bound to a hotkey or something along those lines. NOT converting all the players words into a different voice. I agree, converting player voice won't happen, but that's not what we're talking about. 

55 minutes ago, xLambx said:

That's not what I said. OP and I are talking about the players voice, a small amount of pre-recorded messages bound to a hotkey or something along those lines. NOT converting all the players words into a different voice. I agree, converting player voice won't happen, but that's not what we're talking about. 

Oh well I highly doubt this will be in the game, as the devs want each and every rp scenrario to be unique and for everyone to create their own "identity" in game.