Cdeb123

Transportation

Okay, so I was thinking that I would like to be a bus driver in Identity RPG maybe even a school bus driver. But the thing about a school bus driver no one would like to be in school maybe 1 or 2 but that is it. But a city bus driver would be fine because the people who don't have a car yet could get on the bus and go where ever they need to go. I would go long distances country or city and I would make it affordable for people who are struggling. I would like to know Would the buses or just vehicles in general be realistic I also want a depot but I would like to know Who all would like to be a bus driver? I would like the buses to be like Omsi but just English and not old. I would like to also know will the vehicles including Cars, tractors, trucks and emergency vehicles will they be realistic and fully interactive like Omsi or Arma 3 Project life? I would love for the vehicles to be as realistic as Arma 3 Project life but even more real. 

As of now there are a lot of different transportation services that you can see in the job sections and there will be buses you can drive in the game that is part of the game. The driving is set to be like GTA IV so it's very smooth and realistic driving. 

12 hours ago, DaHzxrd said:

The driving is set to be like GTA IV so it's very smooth and realistic driving. 

They can do better than GTA IV. GTA IV's driving system is still very primitive and has a lot of things wrong with it.

18 minutes ago, flowermouth said:

They can do better than GTA IV. GTA IV's driving system is still very primitive and has a lot of things wrong with it.

The racing module (driving) will be the last to come out so I'm sure they will perfect it to the way they want it.  I have high hopes that the driving mechanics for this game will be great and funny.