Mastahakill

How will fighting work?

Hello my beautiful people! I was just wondering how the fighting will work. Can we expect to see something sorta like SCUM? Would you be able to get knocked out in a fight and if so, how long would you be knocked out for? Would there be some sort of mini game or something to get up faster or will there be a timer? What kind of attacks would we expect to see (like types of punches or kicks). There should also be punching bags you can hit to practice. I think it would be cool if you can challenge somebody to a spar in a cage or boxing ring for fun with headgear and stuff and you won't take serious damage and the fight will end when one gets knocked out for too long (This would honestly be funny to knock your friends out in the ring for fun over and over, especially if there is ragdoll physics), or they can just end the fight if they want. This would be cool to get a hang of how the fighting works. ALSO, how much money do you think you could make off a fighting career in Identity RPG?

P.S.  Love you all, keep up the good work!

The fighting is going to be basics and that includes a basic hit and block.

The system won't be like a game which is for fighting because this game is a RP game and not a fighting game overall!

Also this question has been asked many times and answered many times by me and others here and so I am asking if searching can be made possible before asking as it will stop cluttering up the forums. We are happy to help but at the same time it is nice to know that everyone helps everyone and searching before posting helps everyone find posts easier.

• Like 2

Sorry! I tried searching for the question but I guess I didn't search good enough. Thanks for the answer though! Keep up the good work :)

Hopefully, we will be able direct questions to the FAQ part of the forums it will make searching a lot easier. Rather than searching the whole forum you should only need to look under one thread.

• Like 1

It would be nice to see a advanced fighting system like SCUM but I really don't see this happening because they have so much more to concentrate on and hopefully fist fighting won't be a big part of the game as it will be quite basic.

• Like 1

I agree with all of you 100% But I am a little sad that the fighting system is very basic but I'll make the most I can out of it! I bet it would probably still be fun to box :)