Sign in to follow this  
Turaxis

Private server

I wonder if there are any news regarding the private servers such as:
1. Price, month/year (or one time payment and the amount to pay)
2. What options there will be, how much/little will be up to local politicians on a private server or is that up to the buyer of the private server ?
3. Who have the right to kick players out from a private server (ex. if they behave badley, or use any kind of cheat/glitch)

Im sure im not the only one thinking about this, and I understand if the devs cant answer on all of it yet, but would be nice to get some information on this.

Another thing would be great to hear from the devs, are about the diffrent types of pledges, such as diffrent type of appartments, and something more than just a name so people know what they are paying extra money for with a higher pledge amount.

It depends on the host of the private server, Turaxis.

Different hosts offer different costs and different features.  

I assume it will probably be like Arma 3.

14 hours ago, Turaxis said:

I wonder if there are any news regarding the private servers such as:
1. Price, month/year (or one time payment and the amount to pay)
2. What options there will be, how much/little will be up to local politicians on a private server or is that up to the buyer of the private server ?
3. Who have the right to kick players out from a private server (ex. if they behave badley, or use any kind of cheat/glitch)

Im sure im not the only one thinking about this, and I understand if the devs cant answer on all of it yet, but would be nice to get some information on this.

Another thing would be great to hear from the devs, are about the diffrent types of pledges, such as diffrent type of appartments, and something more than just a name so people know what they are paying extra money for with a higher pledge amount.

1. The private servers will be affordable. (That is all we know). It is too early for them to give stuff like that because private servers will be by slots and also won't be available until after full game release.

2. There will be a lot of options but this could possibly change from the latest devblog which was via email. All these options is up to the person who rents the server, and that is how it is for all rented servers.

3. The player who rents the server and who he chooses to administrate for the server gets to choose. (Basic knowledge for private servers).

4. Have you watched the apartment customisation video? There is something to show the apartment!

Edited by JamesLuck01

2 hours ago, Judgement said:

It depends on the host of the private server, Turaxis.

Different hosts offer different costs and different features.  

I assume it will probably be like Arma 3.

I did not play Arma 3 so that does not say me anything really, guess I have to wait and see what they will come up with.