Fanature

Identity | HQ (Discord)

Heyy ya'll!

So recently I've been viewing the official IdentityRPG discord. No offense to the creators of that discord, it's quite depressing. Not many people chatter throughout the days, and I'd like to change that. Here's my idea. I've decided to create a discord server called, "Identity HQ." It's where players can discuss Identity related politics, promote their businesses, share their character ideas, and talk about what they're most looking forward to in Identity. Of course to make all of this possible we'll need users/players, and developers. In this post I am asking for people to step up that have a huge passion for partaking in the IdentityRPG community. Anyone that has an interest in becoming a Moderator or Developer please join the server and direct message me with your interest. 

Of course "Identity HQ" is still under development. But my goal is to create a discord server that has a user base of enthusiastic, passionate players that was to share their ideas, thoughts and feelings for the game. 

Let's make this together!

https://discord.gg/J3tdvmG

Why fix something that's not broken?

i doubt this is going to go well, the discord is fine as it is, the devs use it, and there's plenty of people who use it, for the purposes that you want to make one for, they just don't talk about it 24/7, no one would and you cant make them.

Edited by Narc
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Narc said:

Why fix something that's not broken?

i doubt this is going to go well, the discord is fine as it is, the devs use it, and there's plenty of people who use it, for the purposes that you want to make one for, they just don't talk about it 24/7, no one would and you cant make them.

I guess you're right. Thanks for the response.