Youtube is showing samples of the game, the bar for the town module is at 89%, and we are seeing more and more bits of information from the forums and the Q and A videos, and yet people still persist that Identity is fake. There is a river in Egypt, and it's called denial. I just preferred to spell it that way this time. Lol May all the naysayers keep their heads buried in the sand, while I will walk the path laid out before me. ^_^

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mentality said:

Youtube is showing samples of the game, the bar for the town module is at 89%, and we are seeing more and more bits of information from the forums and the Q and A videos, and yet people still persist that Identity is fake. There is a river in Egypt, and it's called denial. I just preferred to spell it that way this time. Lol May all the naysayers keep their heads buried in the sand, while I will walk the path laid out before me. ^_^

The samples could have been created in a few weeks though, and a bar saying 89% doesn't really mean anything. They have done like what, 3 Q & A videos? I don't believe this game is a fake, i really hope it's not, but i do understand the people who say it is. 

3 hours ago, n0livi0n said:

The samples could have been created in a few weeks though, and a bar saying 89% doesn't really mean anything. They have done like what, 3 Q & A videos? I don't believe this game is a fake, i really hope it's not, but i do understand the people who say it is. 

3 Q&A videos but more 4 Q&A's, small difference but still good enough, right? and when those people see the gun mechanics video they will still say shit. Then the 1st module comes out but still think it is something not going to happen. People who complain always complain even after they get something and well they just want more and more and it will never get old.

Edited by JamesLuck01

26 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

3 Q&A videos but more 4 Q&A's, small difference but still good enough, right? and when those people see the gun mechanics video they will still say shit. Then the 1st module comes out but still think it is something not going to happen. People who complain always complain even after they get something and well they just want more and more and it will never get old.

lol I do not envy the developer's jobs. Sure, it would be badass to make a game, but the pile of criticism and whining would eventually crush me.

Edited by Mentality

10 hours ago, Mentality said:

lol I do not envy the developer's jobs. Sure, it would be badass to make a game, but the pile of criticism and whining would eventually crush me.

criticisms are good, whining is the part which does nothing and yeah they got patience to not collapse into them whining.