lamarr

Robbery

51 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

you know you don't have to type the same thing 3 times right? the once is plenty. and you don't. the devs don't want to force anyone to do anything, if i don't feel like doing any RP one day than why should i be forced to? that's why there is so much else to do in the game, i could go paintballing instead. if you walk up to me and tell me I'm not doing proper roll play, I'll just tell you to F off and go bug someone else. im playing it for the feel of online sims, not for the RP.

First of all,my internet was crap so it accidentally got posted 3 times.second,Did you forget the genre of this game? "MMORPG" That stands for massive multiplayer online role playing game"plus,you could've stated your argument in a more professional/polite way....guess your parents didn't raise you correctly...

16 minutes ago, PrinceGaga11 said:

First of all,my internet was crap so it accidentally got posted 3 times.second,Did you forget the genre of this game? "MMORPG" That stands for massive multiplayer online role playing game"plus,you could've stated your argument in a more professional/polite way....guess your parents didn't raise you correctly...

there are many games that are MMORPG without much roll playing aspect, does not mean you are forced to roll play. and there is nothing rude or unprofessional in my reply. i state it how it is. the devs wont control how the game is played, lots to do in the game other than roll play, and if someone in game tries to tell me how to play my version of this game, they will be told to F off. if that's unprofessional than you my friend have some soul searching to do because you have yet to discover anything.

If you tried to rob someone in real life and they escaped or stood up to you, are you going to report them to the police for not letting you rob them? This is basically what you are saying lol. If someone doesn't comply with you trying to hurt or rob them then that should be no punishable offense, if anyone should get punished it should be you for attempting to rob them. 

• Like 2