Sign in to follow this  
LilithNightStar

Should I purchase this game?

How is the Development going on this game so far?

Any talk about Anti - Cheats that are going to be used, or Third Party DRM like Denuvo?

Was looking at this but if it uses anything Malicious like Game Guard, Xing Code, or Denuvo I am not interested?

And currently how is the character models & Social actually coming along?

3 hours ago, LilithNightStar said:

How is the Development going on this game so far?

Any talk about Anti - Cheats that are going to be used, or Third Party DRM like Denuvo?

Was looking at this but if it uses anything Malicious like Game Guard, Xing Code, or Denuvo I am not interested?

And currently how is the character models & Social actually coming along?

Ok, The development is going well I guess (My opinion), The developers will make their own "Anti-Cheat", If you look at all the pictures you would know how the models are going so far. Social things are going well I guess as they will be feature in the first module(Alpha). 

Please can I ask that you search for more information about the game so you know most answers which possibly could be potentially to a question you might ask.

Best Regards,

James.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Ok, The development is going well I guess (My opinion), The developers will make their own "Anti-Cheat", If you look at all the pictures you would know how the models are going so far. Social things are going well I guess as they will be feature in the first module(Alpha). 

Please can I ask that you search for more information about the game so you know most answers which possibly could be potentially to a question you might ask.

Best Regards,

James.

Thanks I was actually watching the Videos this morning when I remembered this game reminds me of "Face OF Mankind" but couldn't find much about the current "Character Models" how they look by default, or how the hardware skinning actually looks on that, I found there to mostly be housing design which looks great so far, but not much on the actual "Mesh of avatars" and how they look so far, I actually Pre-Ordered "Albion Online" since beta, even played Wild Star, and it was rather disappointing to be released with such awful graphics, that even "Second Life from 2001 looks way better than most modern MMORPG's with realistic mesh lol, so far most the models I have seen are "world Models" but this game is going to have realistic Mesh Avatars with actual clothing right not something cartoony like "FOM" "Albion" or that other Project Genom game for that matter?

Oh this being said there was one other game with decent models, but the hair was somewhat Unrealistic called APB, or APB Reloaded now, was good till gamers first ruined it all they ruin every game they touch.

I guess what I am saying is there currently any previews of this so far haven't found it, and rather does the Development Team so far have enough to actually develop this game, I have seen many In-Development games on steam so far and many of them have been a failure, although the concept of this game looks good so far, question though is will it be pulled off.

As far as Anti-Cheat, I was looking for this couldn't find much on it, but as long as they are making their own into the game that is great, I just don't like 3rd party stuff like the Korean crap that spies and leaves files behind elsewhere on your system without permissions with no way to Uninstall.

Also its $30 to get into the game right now?

Edited by LilithNightStar

7 minutes ago, LilithNightStar said:

Thanks I was actually watching the Videos this morning when I remembered this game reminds me of "Face OF Mankind" but couldn't find much about the current "Character Models" how they look by default, or how the hardware skinning actually looks on that, I found there to mostly be housing design which looks great so far, but not much on the actual "Mesh of avatars" and how they look so far, I actually Pre-Ordered "Albion Online" since beta, even played Wild Star, and it was rather disappointing to be released with such awful graphics, that even "Second Life from 2001 looks way better than most modern MMORPG's with realistic mesh lol, so far most the models I have seen are "world Models" but this game is going to have realistic Mesh Avatars with actual clothing right not something cartoony like "FOM" "Albion" or that other Project Genom game for that matter?

I guess what I am saying is there currently any previews of this so far haven't found it, and rather does the Development Team so far have enough to actually develop this game, I have seen many In-Development games on steam so far and many of them have been a failure, although the concept of this game looks good so far, question though is will it be pulled off.

As far as Anti-Cheat, I was looking for this couldn't find much on it, but as long as they are making their own into the game that is great, I just don't like 3rd party stuff like the Korean crap that spies and leaves files behind elsewhere on your system without permissions with no way to Uninstall.

Also its $30 to get into the game right now?

The game is not out yet, Modules and Beta access and full game access cost $30. Just "Full game at release" = $15.

Here is a post which has a link to all the images we have been given for Identity:  Click Me

If you want to get into the module which will be out very soon then you need to pledge $30 yes.

I would buy soon if you're thinking about it. The prices are going to go up after the first module is released which will most likely be this summer or end of the summer