Sign in to follow this  
Rozmere

Cars and Motorcycles

I'm going to be upgrading my pledge soon and I'm just curious, are we stuck with getting a motorcycle? I think I would just prefer a slightly better car or something. My girlfriend will be joining me in game and I think we would do better with a car. Just curious.

I believe it's just an offroad (or slightly better on road for a little more cash) motorcycle as of right now. I hit them up on twitter asking for more information a few hours back. I'd like a less crappy car instead - but for illegal things and manoeuvrability, a bike is really good. Especially for police chases. 

Yeah I didnt get that also.
If I donate more money they give us worse items, how is a dirtbike better than a car, I would understand if I get all of the vehicles but no they keep giving worse and worse items.The dirt bike is way better than a regular motorcycle yet I have to pay less to get it but I wont get the apartment.It makes no sense

9 minutes ago, Fabulous said:

Yeah I didnt get that also.
If I donate more money they give us worse items, how is a dirtbike better than a car, I would understand if I get all of the vehicles but no they keep giving worse and worse items.The dirt bike is way better than a regular motorcycle yet I have to pay less to get it but I wont get the apartment.It makes no sense

It's all about the apartments man