Okay so i love working with cars and engines and stuff like that, being a mechanic is going to be a job in the game right? If so explain it to me in details and another question will people drive normally on here like in real life?

One more thing, how big will the map be compared to GTA 5's map?

Edited by Frooty

Good question. I'm not sure if there will be a mechanic job or not. They may just make it a NPC for car modifications.

Edited by Lil_Fish
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, flowermouth said:

You don't have My Summer Car do you Frooty?

I do lol but i've already built the car, i've also played mechanic simulator.

8 hours ago, Lil_Fish said:

Good question. I'm not sure if there will be a mechanic job or not. They may just make it a NPC for car modifications.

Ah that sucks, that would be awesome if they made it a job.

16 hours ago, Frooty said:

Okay so i love working with cars and engines and stuff like that, being a mechanic is going to be a job in the game right? If so explain it to me in details and another question will people drive normally on here like in real life?

One more thing, how big will the map be compared to GTA 5's map?

14 hours ago, Lil_Fish said:

Firstly, yes you can be a mechanic in the game and secondly the map will be 70 square miles which is bigger than the GTA map.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Firstly, yes you can be a mechanic in the game and secondly the map will be 70 square miles which is bigger than the GTA map.

Thank you so much! That is great news :D

46 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I read a post from Motown saying they found a way to increase the amount of players on servers, and that means having to remake the map. It could be considerably larger. He said Identity was originally intended to be a MMO, with thousands of players on a server. Not sure exactly how it'll work. But it is under consideration.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mentality said:

I read a post from Motown saying they found a way to increase the amount of players on servers, and that means having to remake the map. It could be considerably larger. He said Identity was originally intended to be a MMO, with thousands of players on a server. Not sure exactly how it'll work. But it is under consideration.

Oh I know that is under consideration but I stuck to the current info they gave us which is official untill the decision is made.

PS: I want to like that comment 100 times but sadly can't :(  )

Edited by JamesLuck01

7 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Oh I know that is under consideration but I stuck to the current info they gave us which is official untill the decision is made.

PS: I want to like that comment 100 times but sadly can't :(  )

Lol Glad I could make your day.

Of course this means it'll take a little while longer for the full game to be finished. But that is separate from the modules, which should start being released soon.