JohnDonut

Any updates on town square or the next video?

Town square/next video.  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the next video and town square will be out by this month?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • Defiantly not.
    • Never.

Question

Hello, identity community, if you are like me you come on here everyday and check the game to see if there are any updates so i wanted to ask mainly to the dev, is town square still coming along or has there been any errors do we have any dates on the next video? I wanted the town square module to come out by the end of this mouth maybe early next month and i just want to see if what i believe is true. so i decided added a pull below so you guys can go vote and tell the community what you think.

Edited by JohnDonut
  • Like 1

3 answers to this question

Hi @JohnDonut and welcome to the community. 

There is already a thread with a Poll asking this.

There are also already many threads regarding the questions when the module will be coming out. No official announcement of the devs yet. 

1 hour ago, JohnDonut said:

Hello, identity community, if you are like me you come on here everyday and check the game to see if there are any updates so i wanted to ask mainly to the dev, is town square still coming along or has there been any errors do we have any dates on the next video? I wanted the town square module to come out by the end of this mouth maybe early next month and i just want to see if what i believe is true. so i decided added a pull below so you guys can go vote and tell the community what you think.

Maybe just follow them on Twitter so you don't need to Check everyday: Follow Identity!

15 hours ago, JohnDonut said:

(My Opinion) The next video will likely come out with a dev blog or if not the dev blog will come first shortly after bringing the video, but nothing official. They will announce atleast approximately a week in advance when the module will release so best to follow on twitter like @NOE mentioned.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 2