Sign in to follow this  
Santaclus

Read me 18+

Hi guys. Now serious questions start arising.... Will we be able to fuck in the game? Will we be able to have children? Aborsion and getting married? Same sex marriage and pets?

Lmk whatcha all think and if any of this is actually possible or will happen. 

Stay sexy.

I imagine there will be no sex and I am can confidently say there won't be children.. unless per say someone were to "RP" as your son/daughter. Of course, people won't be able to model their character's to resemble a child so your son/daughter will generally be 18+. Of course in relation to "sex and having children" it wouldn't make sense for abortions to exist in this case.

Regarding marriage, of course marriage (straight, gay, or whatever) will be a thing in confines with role-play in general.

Now pet's I am not completely sure, I couldn't confidently guarantee it but I think at one point a Dev said they were "looking into it". Again, don't quote me on that; It's too early in development regardless to determine this yet.

Edited by Hill
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Hill said:

I imagine there will be no sex and I am can confidently say there won't be children.. unless per say someone were to "RP" as your son/daughter. Of course, people won't be able to model their character's to resemble a child so your son/daughter will generally be 18+. Of course in relation to "sex and having children" it wouldn't make sense for abortions to exist in this case.

Regarding marriage, of course marriage (straight, gay, or whatever) will be a thing in confines with role-play in general.

Now pet's I am not completely sure, I couldn't confidently guarantee it but I think at one point a Dev said they were "looking into it". Again, don't quote me on that; It's too early in development regardless to determine this yet.

Perfectly, and well said. 

@Santaclus The pets part is that; pets will be confined to your apartment/ house/ home at first and at a later point after full release they will try and make it possible for them to follow you outside of that area.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bangalab said:

he meant about pets that can he have sex with pets?

Well it is obvious if 2 players can't do it, then he can't do it with anything.

On 3/9/2017 at 10:04 AM, bangalab said:

he meant about pets that can he have sex with pets?

Lol no I didn't.

On 3/9/2017 at 2:54 AM, Hill said:

Thank you.

On 3/9/2017 at 6:21 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

Perfectly, and well said. 

@Santaclus The pets part is that; pets will be confined to your apartment/ house/ home at first and at a later point after full release they will try and make it possible for them to follow you outside of that area.

Thank you as well.

• Like 1