Asmami

Localization of the Russian language in the game.

Hello, I am the owner of the Russian-speaking community in social network "VKontakte". Our members are very interested in whether in-game localization of the Russian language? I am willing to offer free assistance in translation of the game.

17 hours ago, Asmami said:

Hello, I am the owner of the Russian-speaking community in social network "VKontakte". Our members are very interested in whether in-game localization of the Russian language? I am willing to offer free assistance in translation of the game.

Well, as said previously, The game won't get translated until full release. This is because it is easier to do multiple translations all at once instead of during the development, which not only it is easier doing at the end but it also won't delay the development of features constantly.

On 08.03.2017 at 4:37 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

Ну, как ранее сказано, игра не переводятся до полного освобождения. Это происходит потому, что это проще сделать несколько переводов все сразу, а не во время развития, что не только это легче делать в конце, но он также не будет задерживать развитие функций постоянно.

Yes, it's great, the good news though is that there are ideas about the localization of the game into other languages. Thanks for the reply.

• Like 1