Abbeneji

Car Companies

Greetings friends,

Will I be able to have my own car sales company? Or is it something inside of the game that sells them, like the MTA car sales npc's?

Abbeneji.

• Like 2

According to this tweet , you cannot own a car dealership, but you may be able to trade/sell cars through a market! ^_^ 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Abbeneji said:

Greetings friends,

Will I be able to have my own car sales company? Or is it something inside of the game that sells them, like the MTA car sales npc's?

Abbeneji.

You cannot own a car company with in-game mechanics as it not a viable option for it and wouldn't work very well and so it will be one of those NPC run things. I am certain that you could always try and sell your own cars as a business but what makes it worth it for either of you or the buyer? because I know you won't make a profit and get people as the NPC car dealership will always have brand new cars and with set prices and well if you buy from that and try sell for a higher price, I know for a fact that I won't buy yours as I could buy the same one for cheaper.

• Like 2

There's always the player who desperately needs money and may sell their car, cheaper enough for you to still sell cheaper than the dealer and make a profit.

6 hours ago, Hatoful said:

According to this tweet , you cannot own a car dealership, but you may be able to trade/sell cars through a market! ^_^ 

Thanks, completely forgot about the tweet :D

5 hours ago, Phiedrus said:

There's always the player who desperately needs money and may sell their car, cheaper enough for you to still sell cheaper than the dealer and make a profit.

Yeah that's definitely true!

6 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

You cannot own a car company with in-game mechanics as it not a viable option for it and wouldn't work very well and so it will be one of those NPC run things. I am certain that you could always try and sell your own cars as a business but what makes it worth it for either of you or the buyer? because I know you won't make a profit and get people as the NPC car dealership will always have brand new cars and with set prices and well if you buy from that and try sell for a higher price, I know for a fact that I won't buy yours as I could buy the same one for cheaper.

Okay, thanks a lot!

Here's an idea: Perhaps you could purchase a vehicle (depending on which car you purchase) for cheaper and then upgrade the car overtime (or at once, depending on your wealth). Then you can sell your car for more. More people will be most likely attracted to a car that is completely upgraded. It's less work for them and more wealth for you! :) It's a win win. 

• Like 2