NOE

Adding a Proper Browser Tab Icon

Maybe this is an error for me put it looks like the website just has a Red Dote as Tab Icon (I think that's the Default Tab icon in HTML).

I think a designer should take 10 minutes and make a proper Tab Icon for the Website. 

-Noe Rock

5 minutes ago, NOE said:

Maybe this is an error for me put it looks like the website just has a Red Dote as Tab Icon (I think that's the Default Tab icon in HTML).

I think a designer should take 10 minutes and make a proper Tab Icon for the Website. 

-Noe Rock

I don't think this sort of thing is worth making a effort on instead of the game, however the forum / website is due a makeover soon and so it could be done as of then!

6 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I don't think this sort of thing is worth making a effort on instead of the game, however the forum / website is due a makeover soon and so it could be done as of then!

Thanks for the Info about tje makeover. 

I just think that it looks kind of dump to have it like this. They just would need to put in one of the pictures that they allready have. 

-Noe Rock

8 minutes ago, NOE said:

-Noe Rock

That's not an error just for you. Well, it isn't an error at all. It is called "favicon". (Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Favicon

A favicon can be changed with 1 minute of work by the webserver administrators (its not much to do) but i don't see any priority here.

As James said, maybe it is changed when the website / forum got its makeover :)

4 minutes ago, Woritmor said:

That's not an error just for you. Well, it isn't an error at all. It is called "favicon". (Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Favicon

A favicon can be changed with 1 minute of work by the webserver administrators (its not much to do) but i don't see any priority here.

As James said, maybe it is changed when the website / forum got its makeover :)

Just was googling: "What is the Image in my Browser Tab called?" and Browser Tab Icon is what came up. (Achievement Earned: "Google Profi" )

I know it is no priority but because it is so simple it would be a easy fix. (Not talking about doing this within the next 5 min :D

-Noe Rock

• Like 1