Sign in to follow this  
MarcoArts

Skyscrapers?

Question

Will there be skyscrapers in the cities or only tall houses like in the Townspuare screenshots?

3 answers to this question

We have not got that much info about the cities but I am sure there will be tall buildings because what would it be without them? I think you can call it a city without them. We know that there will be buildings with elevators and so I am sure we will get tall buildings but I have no clue to how high we will be able to go.

• Like 1

As I see the sizes in the screenshots a Skyscraper would just be to big. Maybe you have a few Floor high buildings but that would be it. 

It looks more like you will have Small/Medium Sized cities. 

-Noe Rock

46 minutes ago, NOE said:

As I see the sizes in the screenshots a Skyscraper would just be to big. Maybe you have a few Floor high buildings but that would be it. 

It looks more like you will have Small/Medium Sized cities. 

-Noe Rock

I fully agree with you. As i remember the devs focuses on interact with other player (thats a reason why there are no aircraft at release) and a scyscraper whould be too high and people could hide different situation in this high building or just chill afk there cause nobody wants to search the whole building for a person. But a few floors whould be very nice :)

• Like 1