Sign in to follow this  
torquier

cemetery?

Will there be cemeteries in identity?
If there are, I would like that when someone dies the body remains on the ground, although the player himself has reborn, but his body remains on the ground until a funeral home arrives and takes him to the cemetery, and there may be mass or not according to his loved ones .

30 minutes ago, torquier said:

Will there be cemeteries in identity?
If there are, I would like that when someone dies the body remains on the ground, although the player himself has reborn, but his body remains on the ground until a funeral home arrives and takes him to the cemetery, and there may be mass or not according to his loved ones .

The body will disappear after a time frame which is set so that it don't disappear too quick so that the detectives can do their work. They will disappear after that time frame because it will cause lag having too many entities in the world. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

The body will disappear after a time frame which is set so that it don't disappear too quick so that the detectives can do their work. They will disappear after that time frame because it will cause lag having too many entities in the world. 

Do you think they'll have cemeteries just for show, though? Nothing is buried there, it's just some eerie place where you and some friends could hang out, if for whatever reason you want to hang out at a cemetery, cause that's what all the young teenyboppers do... I think it may be just a cool little thing you can drive by on a remote road or something! xD 

Edited by Hatoful

9 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

Do you think they'll have cemeteries just for show, though? Nothing is buried there, it's just some eerie place where you and some friends could hang out, if for whatever reason you want to hang out at a cemetery, cause that's what all the young teenyboppers do... I think it may be just a cool little thing you can drive by on a remote road or something! xD 

I think they might have it behind the churches yea, but I have no clue and yes it would be a cool thing for show.

• Like 2