Sign in to follow this  
Kyleson

Billboards

Will billboards be in Identity? If so, I have a suggestion. I think it would be nice if graffiti writers could write on billboards, like they do in real life. Here are some examples of such in real life,

murakami-billboard-graffiti.jpg

transformersCollect1_large.jpg

transformersCollect2_large.jpg

• Like 2

I like this Idea. Thats a good way for businesses to earn attention. So the radio wouldnt be the only way to make advertisement. But it shouldnt be possible to write on them or make graffiti. There should be a business from the government and you have to pay them, that you can place your advertisement on them.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, MarcoArts said:

I like this Idea. Thats a good way for businesses to earn attention. So the radio wouldnt be the only way to make advertisement. But it shouldnt be possible to write on them or make graffiti. There should be a business from the government and you have to pay them, that you can place your advertisement on them.

10 hours ago, Kyleson said:

Will billboards be in Identity? If so, I have a suggestion. I think it would be nice if graffiti writers could write on billboards, like they do in real life. Here are some examples of such in real life,

murakami-billboard-graffiti.jpg

transformersCollect1_large.jpg

transformersCollect2_large.jpg

Billboards are already confirmed.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MarcoArts said:

I was thinking more of graffiti writers doing illegal graffiti on billboards, but I like that idea too!

I think it's better if we can just put images on it.

that we can download a template or something.

Since most people can't really use the graffiti option on the computer, I guess most of us aren't that creative or pro enough to use that option.

But it would also be cool and a great job, because a lot of people won't be able to make BEAUTIFUL things.