Pluto

A Riddle

6 minutes ago, Pluto said:

Winner, winner, chicken dinner. 

You meant as in your Half Life 3 confirmed post. You didn't say it like that. Everybody thought you meant as in this thread

8 minutes ago, Arky said:

You meant as in your Half Life 3 confirmed post. You didn't say it like that. Everybody thought you meant as in this thread

It is this thread. Solve the riddle and you will see. P.S there text is not the solved riddle, the solved riddle leads you somewhere amazing. 

Edited by Pluto

6 minutes ago, Pluto said:

It is this thread. Solve the riddle and you will see. 

Dude I've gone through Hex, Binary, Enigma, Morse and even learned a tiny bit about binary and how it works. Since he got it just tell us how it works. Because I've been at this for two days and I'm on my phone. I don't care if you PM me how you did it. I just wanna know.

5 minutes ago, Arky said:

Dude I've gone through Hex, Binary, Enigma, Morse and even learned a tiny bit about binary and how it works. Since he got it just tell us how it works. Because I've been at this for two days and I'm on my phone. I don't care if you PM me how you did it. I just wanna know.

PM is incoming. 

• Like 1

Attention

This cipher has now been Solved. If you would like to know how there is a new thread post coming. If you want to try and solve this yourself DO NOT view the upcoming thread.