Sporan

Community Debate Questions

Hello there, concerned Identity Citizens! As we know, we'll be holding the first Governor debate on the forums, and in order to achieve greater community involvement in the politics of Identity, I'll be collecting questions from all of you to ask the candidates.

All you need to do is to PM me the question, and I'll be making another post posing the questions to the candidates, where they will give their stances and debate the issues that you, the citizens, bring up.

Thank you!

Edited by Sporan
Changing the way a question is asked

Shouldnt the questions be shots? Meaning they shouldn't have time to prepare an answer for the questions. That would be better.

12 minutes ago, Arky said:

Shouldnt the questions be shots? Meaning they shouldn't have time to prepare an answer for the questions. That would be better.

While that would be ideal, it's hard to organize the event so that they can all participate at the same time .

A simple solution to remedy this, however, is that the citizens wishing to ask questions PM me their questions. That would keep their anonymity, still allow their involvment, and make sure the candidates can't prepare for questions.

Thanks for pointing this out, I'm sure this solution will be for the best!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sporan said:

While that would be ideal, it's hard to organize the event so that they can all participate at the same time .

A simple solution to remedy this, however, is that the citizens wishing to ask questions PM me their questions. That would keep their anonymity, still allow their involvment, and make sure the candidates can't prepare for questions.

Thanks for pointing this out, I'm sure this solution will be for the best!

Well I do have a few questions.

15 minutes ago, Arky said:

Well I do have a few questions.

Go ahead and PM them to me, I'll make sure to ask them!