Sign in to follow this  
Zach

Fighting fires

When fighting the fires that the game will throw at you, generally speaking if its bad enough there will be more than one department there so to give players a chance, there should be an oxygen bar from your air-pack that forces a player to get out and refill to give other players a chance to go in and fight the fire...that being said the officers need to be in there at all times to make sure the new guys don't do anything stupid, so they can go out and refill and go right back in, or should there be a stamina bar that forces all players to go out and rest to give everyone including the officers a chance to go in and out??? Suggestions?    

1 hour ago, Zach said:

When fighting the fires that the game will throw at you, generally speaking if its bad enough there will be more than one department there so to give players a chance, there should be an oxygen bar from your air-pack that forces a player to get out and refill to give other players a chance to go in and fight the fire...that being said the officers need to be in there at all times to make sure the new guys don't do anything stupid, so they can go out and refill and go right back in, or should there be a stamina bar that forces all players to go out and rest to give everyone including the officers a chance to go in and out??? Suggestions?    

I know that the fires are randomly generated and I doubt building fires are included!

On ‎2‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 4:38 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

I know that the fires are randomly generated and I doubt building fires are included!

There's no arson cases in the game? That's unfortunate. It would be realistic if criminals could do that. It would rely on insurance to get damages repaired. But I'm not going to be a criminal. I'm going to be a cop. Cops deal with a lot of arson cases.

25 minutes ago, Mentality said:

There's no arson cases in the game? That's unfortunate. It would be realistic if criminals could do that. It would rely on insurance to get damages repaired. But I'm not going to be a criminal. I'm going to be a cop. Cops deal with a lot of arson cases.

Players cannot start fires, they are randomly / automated. 

well that kind of sucks but I remember in garry's mod rp servers everyone would make molitov cocktails and burn down everyones store items so I can kind of understand why players cannot start fires.