Saint6

Escape From Tarkov. . .

So I gotta say, Escape from Tarkov has got to be one of the CRAZIEST first person shooters. . .  It's not your typical COD shooter, No, you've gotta stay low and slow. . . and be mindful of your own presence as well as other players and AI.  While it's still in Alpha, there's been a lot of progress made in the past month.  When I first started, I wasn't exactly impressed with the gameplay. . .  but it's improved a LOT!  If you like to dig your fingernails into your mouse and keyboard, and then nearly sh!t yourself when a shotgun goes off unexpectedly, and you die, you might really enjoy EFT.  I wouldn't recommend it if you have little patience, it's definitely a "hardcore" shooter/survival game.  There're a LOT of videos on youtube of EFT, but don't be fooled. . .  The guys who were lucky enough to get a "Press Account" along with the NDA lifted, get special access to gear which isn't available to players right away. . .  So don't expect to pickup a gun and go, it's more like: you've gotta first build/find/buy a weapon after you've done some looting and earned a few Rubles, which isn't exactly easy. . .

• Like 1

I've been following that game since it was first announced. I watched some gameplay of it and immediately realized that it had some amazing potential for Roleplay. The weapon and character customization and setting is just too good not to try. I think the game look amazing.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Santaclus said:

We russians are the best. Stay sexy comrad.

Like Putin wants us to. 

18 minutes ago, Santaclus said:

Yes, comrad. Ever since Trump, yes.

Trump and Putin are BFF's for life.

IMG_2440.JPG.a3080ae532dd56d6a3ea98f1b6f

11 hours ago, Arky said:

Eu tenho seguido esse jogo desde que foi anunciado pela primeira vez. Eu assisti alguns gameplay dele e imediatamente percebi que tinha algum potencial surpreendente para Roleplay. A arma e personagem personalização e configuração é muito bom não tentar. Acho que o jogo parece incrível.

I want to play identity on Xbox

19 hours ago, Arky said:

Trump and Putin are BFF's for life.

IMG_2440.JPG.a3080ae532dd56d6a3ea98f1b6f

Did you see the one where trump is pregnant and putin is holding his stomach? LMAO.

1 hour ago, Santaclus said:

Did you see the one where trump is pregnant and putin is holding his stomach? LMAO.

People on the internet are going to start World War 3 I swear

Lol.

9 minutes ago, Arky said:

9 minutes ago, Arky said:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Saint6 said:

Laughin sooo hard right now. . .

What are your plans when you play? I might team up with you man.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Arky said:

What are your plans when you play? I might team up with you man.

I assume you mean in Identity. . . lol, I'll probably be a gunsmith/manufacturer. . .  I could probably use some close friends :D

5 minutes ago, Saint6 said:

I assume you mean in Identity. . . lol, I'll probably be a gunsmith/manufacturer. . .  I could probably use some close friends :D

No, I meant in EFT lol

Oh haha, not playin much tonight. . .  usually I play as a "scav," I go in with absolutely nothing, wait for a while in bushes and shadows, then loot it up! I usually only start with the tomahawk.  Been waiting for this new patch though, increased AI intelligence, and Snipers xD !!!

4 minutes ago, Saint6 said:

Oh haha, not playin much tonight. . .  usually I play as a "scav," I go in with absolutely nothing, wait for a while in bushes and shadows, then loot it up! I usually only start with the tomahawk.  Been waiting for this new patch though, increased AI intelligence, and Snipers xD !!!

I still have to build my PC but plan on getting it as soon as my fingers can click purchase. I wanna make an M4 my signature but any rifle with a modified scope works for me. I like sniping from a distance but don't know how well it'll be in that game

Sniping can be tricky, A lot of weapon sway and inaccuracy right now because the skill tree isn't implemented yet. But it's still a lot of fun. . .  can't wait to have to dodge AI snipers, maybe even chase them down with a gerber LoL!

7 minutes ago, Saint6 said:

Sniping can be tricky, A lot of weapon sway and inaccuracy right now because the skill tree isn't implemented yet. But it's still a lot of fun. . .  can't wait to have to dodge AI snipers, maybe even chase them down with a gerber LoL!

Definitely gonna RP in that game so much. If you're down we could RP together when I get my PC built. How old are you?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Saint6 said:

I turn 29 in a week!

Oh damn, you've been RPing for a while probably. Would you be down for some survival scavenger RP? I'm sure it'd be fun

Hahahahaha. . .  you've got jokes my friend. I love RP, been with many different communities. So most definitely!

6 minutes ago, Saint6 said:

Hahahahaha. . .  you've got jokes my friend. I love RP, been with many different communities. So most definitely!

Alright sweet. I'll be sure to get my build done quickly then.

• Like 1