Kenny_14

Games?

Yo so I was wondering since we have computers and such can you guys add like consoles into the game to play game in the game identity? that would make it more fun because you get to play games in the game with your friend too lol (SO MANY "GAME" WORDS)

• Like 1

I can agree like if your waiting for someone or waiting for furniture or some delivery it would be nice to waste some time on a game on your phone or pc even though you could just use your phone irl it is still a neat idea lmao

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, FuqFace said:

I can agree like if your waiting for someone or waiting for furniture or some delivery it would be nice to waste some time on a game on your phone or pc even though you could just use your phone irl it is still a neat idea lmao

Yes It would be if it was added It make the game more in depth.

That would be an interesting concept to see unfold. I would love playing Xbox 1 games streamed on Identity. All depends on what our bandwidth is. If they would implement Twitch streams into the game it would be possible. What about playing an online game on Identity? Genius, but a big strain on your internet connection.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mentality said:

That would be an interesting concept to see unfold. I would love playing Xbox 1 games streamed on Identity. All depends on what our bandwidth is. If they would implement Twitch streams into the game it would be possible. What about playing an online game on Identity? Genius, but a big strain on your internet connection.

A big strain on the server network mainly and so it would not be practical/ even necessary to have it as much as it would be great to have.