Sign in to follow this  
Kenny_14

Is it weird that I think they should add more animations?

For Example, when you make food you can make your food with animations by adding food,cutting,adding oil and such others things like that. Is it weird that I think they should add that xD?

Not weird, I think it would be a little ambitious though xD It would be cool if they added that much detail into things like cooking, but I think they're going use those resources for other features! ^_^ 

We can't expect them to tackle every little detail. This is a group of 5 developers we are talking about here. I am impressed the demo in the youtube video looks so good. Can you imagine how much work that had to take for so few people? I hope to see lots of social interaction animations, but little details such as cooking, now that's icing on the cake.

21 hours ago, Mentality said:

We can't expect them to tackle every little detail. This is a group of 5 developers we are talking about here. I am impressed the demo in the youtube video looks so good. Can you imagine how much work that had to take for so few people? I hope to see lots of social interaction animations, but little details such as cooking, now that's icing on the cake.

How do I change my rank from Immigrant to Citizen?

Sorry. This was my status rank given to me because I joined, but haven't paid for the beta. The statuses are there to show how much we have commited to the game. Don't worry though, I'm very very commited. I just need a new pc before I can enjoy all of this though.

Honestly, while i think it is nice, this must be at the same rank of priority with seasons, weather and other graphical things, it is nice for immersion but i'dd rather have the game first

• Like 1