Sign in to follow this  
Thiago

Npc

Colocar npcs em todo o mapa colocar npcs nas carreiras que vamos seguir e poder interagir com os npcs

1 hour ago, Thiago said:

Colocar npcs em todo o mapa colocar npcs nas carreiras que vamos seguir e poder interagir com os npcs

There will be little to no npc's in this game. No npc will roam and will all mainly run with players and the boring jobs that players would not find fun will be ran by a NPC! 

Please search and use the resources available.

Honestly one of the best uses for NPC's would be prison guards. The developer's said they would not include a prison job career for players because they knew it would get boring watching players all day. So yeah, I would like to see prison guard NPCs implemented into the prison, just so it would provide a more realistic feel.

• Like 1

19 horas atrás, Mentality disse:

Honestamente, um dos melhores usos para os NPCs seria os guardas da prisão. O desenvolvedor disse que não incluiu uma carreira de trabalho na prisão para os jogadores que sabiam que iria ficar chato assistindo os jogadores o dia todo. Então, sim, eu gostaria de ver os guardas da prisão NPCs implementados na prisão, apenas para obter uma sensação mais realista.

They have to put npcs throughout the city for the most realistic fikar game and we can interact with them for example if it is to recruit gangsters and not have players recruit the npcs, put npcs walking the streets, put npcs to work for the vendors players Or trafficker

21 hours ago, Mentality said:

Honestly one of the best uses for NPC's would be prison guards. The developer's said they would not include a prison job career for players because they knew it would get boring watching players all day. So yeah, I would like to see prison guard NPCs implemented into the prison, just so it would provide a more realistic feel.

I agree with this aswell so players can't just break out instantly and go kill more people or commit more crimes add npc guards which can somehow stop the player from succeeding in escaping when caught making suspicious activity maybe you go to solitary confinement.

Too be honest the devs probably have so much on their plate right now and yet they still listen too their fan base adding new content all the time it's amazing tbh... you don't see that too often.

1 hour ago, Thiago said:

They have to put npcs throughout the city for the most realistic fikar game and we can interact with them for example if it is to recruit gangsters and not have players recruit the npcs, put npcs walking the streets, put npcs to work for the vendors players Or trafficker

I'm sure there will be NPCs here and there, but the developers have stated they want to keep this a MMORPG, and keep it mostly a world ran by players. If they find a crap job that no player would enjoy, that is where they will stick NPCs. Lol Like a janitor. Who the hell would enjoy spending their time on the MMORPG moping floors or cleaning toilets?

5 minutes ago, FuqFace said:

I think it is a very good idea and I made a new topic about it

Ty Fuqface. I try.

• Like 1