adricopter

How would this game have me hooked?

I am wondering what will we be doing in this game? What are the factors that will have me hooked? I really hope that there will be something ( I know there will be no traditional questing, which was addressed on these two videos I saw on YouTube(

)). So my question is that what will be the story to this game(so as to speak)? Living a dual life sounds interesting but I would really want my Identity identity to have a destiny!

5 minutes ago, adricopter said:

I am wondering what will we be doing in this game? What are the factors that will have me hooked? I really hope that there will be something ( I know there will be no traditional questing, which was addressed on these two videos I saw on YouTube(

)). So my question is that what will be the story to this game(so as to speak)? Living a dual life sounds interesting but I would really want my Identity identity to have a destiny!

Gods sakeeeeee, mate there isn't gonna be a story it's an RP open world game, no story aspects whatsoever apart from maybe a bit of backstory to the world.

• Like 1

Well essentially there is no story, of course you can make your own story for yourself and character, and live how you wish. Which is pretty much the part which gets people hooked