Sofetios

Books, art, music, and ownership.

Question

I was wondering if there is a system in place that prevents people copying artwork, music, and writings from being copied by someone other than the actual creator. Is there a system where only the owner can copy their creations and sell them? I personally would love to write books, make artwork, compose a song, then make copies and sell them. Is there a system for that as well? Thank you, if there is any similar information as well someone could add please go ahead.

-Sofetios

• Like 1

2 answers to this question

I'd like to know this as well. This game just may have to potential to make folks real-world currency depending on how the in-game economy works. 

On 10/02/2017 at 4:23 PM, Sofetios said:

I was wondering if there is a system in place that prevents people copying artwork, music, and writings from being copied by someone other than the actual creator. Is there a system where only the owner can copy their creations and sell them? I personally would love to write books, make artwork, compose a song, then make copies and sell them. Is there a system for that as well? Thank you, if there is any similar information as well someone could add please go ahead.

-Sofetios

I think there would be a system that only the creator can copy them.