Saint6

V.I.P. Section?

I was just curious to know if there was a VIP section in the forums, or if there could be one.  A place for all of the VIP's to be able to meet, and talk about things going on in the "Mile High" club.

3 hours ago, Saint6 said:

I was just curious to know if there was a VIP section in the forums, or if there could be one.  A place for all of the VIP's to be able to meet, and talk about things going on in the "Mile High" club.

There will be a backer only section soon when the forum/ website gets a work over.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

There will be a backer only section soon when the forum/ website gets a work over.

Segregation is gonna be a thing soon enough.

4 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

Segregation is gonna be a thing soon enough.

Not really, it will just mean we backer know who actually have already backed and also know who will actually be met in the modules / beta and easier. Well saying that I think we will get our forum rank as out backer rank. Like I will be a Speed Demon :) 

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Not really, it will just mean we backer know who actually have already backed and also know who will actually be met in the modules / beta and easier. Well saying that I think we will get our forum rank as out backer rank. Like I will be a Speed Demon :) 

I like this, however I can only have 10 likes per day. . .  Like really? Only 10?

7 hours ago, Saint6 said:

I like this, however I can only have 10 likes per day. . .  Like really? Only 10?

It is to prevent people mass liking 1 persons posts I believe.

5 minutes ago, nicko2u said:

fuck all signatures off i say - there is enough crap advertisments already.

What do you mean?

peeps exploit the signature file to advertise there own interests / sites / spam - sorry  also i'm talking real life here not game additions /ideas.

Edited by nicko2u

6 hours ago, nicko2u said:

fuck all signatures off i say - there is enough crap advertisments already.

So instead of tainting my post with this nonsense. . . How about you make the proper report and brush yourself up on the Rules.

50 minutes ago, Saint6 said:

So instead of tainting my post with this nonsense. . . How about you make the proper report and brush yourself up on the Rules.

I think he means my links, well I actually asked Motown for the permission anyways, before linking anything on my signature like my forum. 

EDIT: Reply to post underneath this one.

@Saint6 I guess not only me though but indeed!

Edited by JamesLuck01

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I think he means my links, well I actually asked Motown for the permission anyways, before linking anything on my signature like my forum. 

Your signatures are directly related to Identity. . .  and you're a helpful and active member of the Community.  If he believes that you are in violation, he should not be "ranting" about it in ANYONE's post. . .

• Like 2