Sign in to follow this  
AzkabanTV

Parenting / Criminal Orgs

Okay so, hi again! A z k a b a n here!

A gal from the Identity facebook page added me as a friend and we began discussing the game, and one of the things she asked was if there would be something like sex? And no, she's not just being horny or an iProstitute, she's simply referring to the idea of reproduction, children, like full on FAMILIES, among asking about marriage which I explained that there was that much, and there were tools and ways to propose with a ring and get married at a church, etc... However I am too curious and would like to present an answer to her in regards to the idea of intercourse, reproduction, and naturally, parenting and the option or ability to do so.

Another question coming from an associate of mine, Jaguar, pulls into my charts asking me if there's any sort of specific way you must carry out your criminal orginizations or enterprizes, and I told him not in perticular, your gangs cartels or mafias can in fact have different purposes, but the main question brought up in that conversation was: Are we going to be able to customize and furnish our hideouts and crime labs (drug production etc) in the same fashion as our homes, however using upgrade menus or other things of that nature to designate the proper work spaces, such as coke cutting tables and scales and all that jazz?

This too considering that with something like weed production, or the growth of marijuana, you need certain electricity costs and specific lighting to carry it out.

Edited by AzkabanTV

They said they aren't going to have children because of what players might do to them (Killing or running over kids could get the game banned). Also there will be no sex, but you can get married and if you want just have another player rp as your kid! ^.^

2 hours ago, Hatoful said:

They said they aren't going to have children because of what players might do to them (Killing or running over kids could get the game banned). Also there will be no sex, but you can get married and if you want just have another player rp as your kid! ^.^

Don't forget no nudity!

• Like 1

Thanks for your responses folks, I'll pass the information on to my viewers in a final compilation of answers.