Arky

Guitar's and their Accessories

Hello, I know I've been going crazy about this stuff as of late but I wanted you to understand what length you can go to for these.

The first thing I'm going to cover is guitars.

IMG_2389.JPG.b46b4ad5bf611d532be771551daIMG_2390.JPG.793e680563c527ee9072fd3f527

First you have the Gibson Les Paul series of guitar. The most notable player being Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin. This guitar has that classic rock sound with clear and warm tones that give you an amazing feeling of nostalgia when hearing it.

:A parody name for this could be Simon Guitars.

IMG_2392.JPG.716eb494202947b904e3e92ec17IMG_2391.JPG.8b132f2d25d89580445a0e8e73b

Next we have the Ibanez line of guitars. One of the most notable players who uses these is Steve Vai. Made for the technical, fast and melodic play style you see for metal or thrash bands. It has a sleek look with a demonic design to it. The four pickups allow for a heavy distortion sound that when paired with a pedal can make some very heavy music.

:A parody name for this could be (I'll leave that up to you)

IMG_2393.thumb.PNG.4200b27eec7cfcff7a4f6

The next guitar line we have is the American Fender Strat. Why American? Well there is a huge difference between Chinese, Mexican and American. Chinese being the worst and the other being tossed up for the best. I choose American as the classic. Not used for metal but more of a blues and rock kind of sound. Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton and at one point Metallica used them together. They sometimes can be paired with a pedal to make them more distorted, but why ruin the beautiful clear and smooth sound?

:A parody name for this could be Bender.

IMG_2394.thumb.JPG.2f81f9e40a588ac74b224

This is another Fender product but as you can tell a very big difference from the Stratocaster. I've seen this guitar used for Grunge, Rock, Blues, Metal and just about any other genre you can think of. It's a very versatile guitar with the most notable user being Kurt Cobain in his Smells Like Teen Spirit days. It's popularity grew and with that, so did the price. It's up to you to decide how pricey it should be.

IMG_2397.JPG.6f073f9436168e8250f244d9de2

Next is just a regular old Martin guitar. I would've put Gibson, Rouge or Fender but this is the grand daddy of them all. It's a classic acoustic with a warm vibration sounds to it. I'm not sure of the most notable user for it but it's an amazing guitar non the less.

:A parody name for this could be (I'll leave up to you)

Next are guitar strings.

IMG_2395.thumb.PNG.0bd4b250088b96ccf7dc8

Ernie Ball- as far as I know- hold any kind of importance for strings other then their width and size. Almost every musician uses them like Eric Clapton, Paul MCartney, James Hetfield and probably more that I'm just unaware of.IMG_2396.thumb.PNG.aa45cb2db3d9323dd9a20

Paired with this are the acoustic strings. I've used these personally on my guitar and I can tell you for a fact that there is a difference between these and electric guitar strings. The sound, feel and playing capabilities are extremely different. These are for Unplugged sessions or just a warm natural track.

:A parody name for this could be (I'll leave it up to you)

Now we move on to amplifiers.

IMG_2399.JPG.6662a8d0a8ab2b23f54e8b97374

The first is Blackstar. If you wanna get the most bang while breaking the bank this is the amp for you. Imagine if Vox and EVH's 5150 series had a child. It would be this. You get a lot of options with crystal clear sound and that screeching sound for all you metalheads. Pair it with a pedal and an Ibanez and you're good to go for Thrash.

IMG_2400.thumb.JPG.c693db5be1de42312df28

Next is the Line 6 Spider amp. I have one of these and I use it constantly. You have a lot of variety and it carries its weight for the price range. You get a lot of different sounds without using pedals or mixers.

Now we move on to pedals.

IMG_2401.thumb.JPG.f7d5a7003cc321ee68bbe

This one explains itself. Used for heavy tones in bands like Green Day, Nirvana, Metallica, Megadeath and more.

IMG_2402.thumb.JPG.2ae67590aa467cfdc9d10

Reverb is a weird one to explain because sometimes people have different sounds for it. The most common one I can find is a sort of echoed sounds in an empty room.

IMG_2403.thumb.JPG.4ee12c8cde956e9c6c869

A tube screamer. This one is more specific to this brand but it's still amazing no matter what. It gives you that sort of 50-60's electric guitar sound like Buddy Holly or Elvis. 

IMG_2404.JPG.107fd5b01af1d51d2c5ed7803f1

Wah pedal, also know as the Cry Baby. This was first really made popular by Jimi Hendrix with All Along The Watchtower and Purple Haze. Kirk Hammet from Metallica uses this heavily as well. It really is just for show but if you can master it, it'll give you an upper edge. It makes your guitar.. Wah.. IMG_2398.PNG.3ad1c914f591e75f141486a319a

I've saved the best for last. These are the different types of body shapes you can make your guitar into. Each one giving the player their own personal style for how they play. And a template to make your own brand for musicians to buy. 

What I'm getting at is there is so much you can do. So much variety to how you play and how you make them. Will this get implemented? Maybe not. But it would be amazing to see this level of detail be brought into the music world like it's going to be for Cops, Criminals and Government officials. Music is what inspires us and something we can all understand. Thank you for reading.

Seems like a lot of thought and effort when into this post. I support you all the way. I'm glad you researched it fully and then made the post. Good luck friend.

4 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Seems like a lot of thought and effort when into this post. I support you all the way. I'm glad you researched it fully and then made the post. Good luck friend.

Thanks man.