AzkabanTV

Song For Endgame? <3

I wrote a short rap, with a Cloud Trap beat and a real kick to it, and it represents the founders and backers and developers, essentially in the end telling the endgame users to COME EXPLORE! Can this be incorperated into the game or featured at all? It'd mean a lot...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AzkabanTV said:

I wrote a short rap, with a Cloud Trap beat and a real kick to it, and it represents the founders and backers and developers, essentially in the end telling the endgame users to COME EXPLORE! Can this be incorperated into the game or featured at all? It'd mean a lot...

It looks like you made yourself a founder because it says "AZKABAN and then underneath Identity Founder"

So that is one problem, unless you did that because you have the founder pledge.

In the lyrics it splits up Developers and Founders for that exact reason, and the word founder is marked in the game as a backer and marked as such on the site. Also, in the description, it pushes a shoutout to folks that purchased the founder package or a higher tier package involving it.

• Like 1

I personally feel like, being such an early contributor like you and I, who have put money in and backed it, and like me, backing it via kickstarter as well on top of giving it all the love I can on Steam Greenlight, and topping that with a song, heck, this game's concept as I said in the video is a passion of my childhood and I'm loving that it's gonna be here. It also makes the world in itself a piece of each of us, our heart and passion and driven enthusiasm to support the team and get an early look in, and help with all those statistics and reports about problems they need. So welcome to our world!

Edited by AzkabanTV