Sign in to follow this  
Trustvainer

Pet Shop

I was with a business idea in my mind. Pet Shop. But we only can aquire a pet by buying a house. So in the early stages of release of the game I think this business wont exist, but I would like to know if anyone here would be interested in a thing like that. Because you know, if you dont feed your pet, it can get sick, hungry, bite someone or even die. :)

Edited by Trustvainer

I think you could probably be a dog walkers/pet carer by forming friendships with people but I don't think they'd be able to do it as a job or career. Interesting idea tho. I know you can Farm and they are looking at having your pet follow you. So you could have kennels on a farm or something.

• Like 1

I think this is a business with recurring payments, because the pets will always be hungry some times, like us. I hope this system regard to pets could be implemented. So the farmers could be processing their harvest to rations, with various farmers doing rations, we could buy various brands of rations.

Honestly I hope the pets will also have needs, such as hunger, thirst, and the need to go pee. Would be interesting to see the pet shops sell pet supplies as well as pets, such as food, acessories, and toys.

Happens that will be there a Pet Shop selling products and pets. What we need to know is if we can run this business or is a automatic thing like the gas station.

The developers have stated this in twitter, is a shame that they have a site/forum but the major questions They respond only there. :S