mrfunnn

Should i upgrade to the beta part aswell for $15

What will the beta include because I have already bought the base game and I don't know if i should I upgrade and if so what will be in the beta?

In this or next month, the beta is a central park with a movie theater, clothing and possibly furnishing apartment and is for the whole period before the game, later in this join guns, the SWAT and the police, and this too for a period before the game, later to be added cars, racing, and maybe it will have to exit the game, so that if you want to play for a year before release, then buy the "full" version)

Edited by SmashUp
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, SmashUp said:

In this or next month, the beta is a central park with a movie theater, clothing and possibly furnishing apartment and is for the whole period before the game, later in this join guns, the SWAT and the police, and this too for a period before the game, later to be added cars, racing, and maybe it will have to exit the game, so that if you want to play for a year before release, then buy the "full" version)

Now i will upgrade for sure thanks alot SmashUp!

17 minutes ago, SmashUp said:

The Town Square is not THE Beta!!!! They are small standalone parts of the game. 

43 minutes ago, mrfunnn said:

What will the beta include because I have already bought the base game and I don't know if i should I upgrade and if so what will be in the beta?

The beta will be either End 2017/ Early 2018 which will follow by the full game release. Beta will be the closest thing to the full game. However before the Beta will be 3 modules. The Town Square being due in March roughly, S.W.A.T. Module shortly after and then the Racing Module!

EDIT: @SmashUp @mrfunnn

Also if you have already pledged you already have the game at full release.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

The Town Square is not THE Beta!!!! They are small standalone parts of the game. 

The beta will be either End 2017/ Early 2018 which will follow by the full game release. Beta will be the closest thing to the full game. However before the Beta will be 3 modules. The Town Square being due in March roughly, S.W.A.T. Module shortly after and then the Racing Module!

First modules that like little test for players, I know that didn't beta but I'd like to this definition)

5 minutes ago, SmashUp said:

First modules that like little test for players, I know that didn't beta but I'd like to this definition)

Beta is the closest thing to the full game:

As each module comes out they will be available until Beta. The Beta will consist of most or all the map.

The modules are more like Alpha!!! But just call them the modules and also before you didn't even mention the real Beta!

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Beta is the closest thing to the full game:

As each module comes out they will be available until Beta. The Beta will consist of most or all the map.

The modules are more like Alpha!!! But just call them the modules and also before you didn't even mention the real Beta!

After ubisoft games, I understand what beta is not a full game xD

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SmashUp said:

After ubisoft games, I understand what beta is not a full game xD

I said the Beta is going to be the Closest THING to the full game, it is not the full game no.