Sign in to follow this  
Bryyce

Will I be able to get this game on Steam with its discounted prices?

I have funds on Steam right now and I am aware that the discount to buy the game is for a limited time only. If I were able to wait until it was out on Steam, would the prices still be discounted so I could buy it from their, or would the discount be over by them?

11 minutes ago, Bryyce said:

I have funds on Steam right now and I am aware that the discount to buy the game is for a limited time only. If I were able to wait until it was out on Steam, would the prices still be discounted so I could buy it from their, or would the discount be over by them?

No, the price is said to be $45 on steam for the full game. The pledge discounted prices will be changing in someway either price increasing, some pledges becoming unavailable or even some items being removed. These items are for the earliest of backers and so it would stupid for them to give players that option when they had plenty of time before hand. (before 1st module which is due in March roughly.) nothing official other than Q1 2017 which is March latest without more delays.