Sign in to follow this  
WhiteHatMan

Premium packs, how exclusive are they?

Hey, how everyone is well.

I've been eyeing out the VIP pack for a couple days. But will like to get a couple things confirmed before I go ahead.

Say I was to miss out on 2 bedroom apartment and not get it in time, can I still get it later? Or even if I was able to get it later will there be any difference between the apartment I could have gotten if I got in early and the one available later?

If I was to get it now can I resell it later?

I noticed the $250 bundle comes with a luxury apartment, is the $500 2 bedder also "luxury"

Is there a limit to how many instances of these apartments? Ideally i'll like to get it and have it unique to myself.

From what I understand, (I'm not a dev though so I can't say for 100% certain all of this is true) is there are an unlimited amount of apartments, each one is its own instance and does not have a physical place in the actual world (houses are unique and have a physical place though). This means that it doesn't mean how late you start, there will always be an apartment available.

I imagine apartments within the same category (studio, luxury 1 bedroom, etc..) will look similar if not identical to other apartments in the same category.

If you mean to sell the apartment, considering that you're technically renting it and that each apartment doesn't take physical space, you probably can't sell it, just move out. I'm not sure about the other things like the car.

Considering each pack builds on top of the previous one, I assume the two-bedroom is an improvement. The "luxury" part of the one bedroom apartment probably just means it looks better than a normal one bedroom apartment.

Edited by Macarthius
  • Like 2

are any images available of said apts  to see before purchase? if not i think it would help if there was:)

I plan on investing in the higher options as well- I never just do the basics. It sounds as if the top options do have offerings that place them well above the others, though I could be wrong. 

There will be unlimited apartments. And before jamesluck1 says otherwise, I did check :)  If you are willing to put a lot of hours into the game, paying a lot extra is abit of a waste. The good thing about it tho would be that you will greatly be supporting the game. Go ahead if you are confident though. :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FnFunky said:

Hey, how everyone is well.

I've been eyeing out the VIP pack for a couple days. But will like to get a couple things confirmed before I go ahead.

Say I was to miss out on 2 bedroom apartment and not get it in time, can I still get it later? Or even if I was able to get it later will there be any difference between the apartment I could have gotten if I got in early and the one available later?

If I was to get it now can I resell it later?

I noticed the $250 bundle comes with a luxury apartment, is the $500 2 bedder also "luxury"

Is there a limit to how many instances of these apartments? Ideally i'll like to get it and have it unique to myself.

The pledge options will change once the Town Square module is released, you cannot sell you apartment, but can rent it out to players. the only exclusive thing really is the extra in-game items you start with, while not giving players a huge advantage, you get a good start.

• Like 1