Sporan

Other Elected Positions

Pretty self explanatory title. Everyone knows about the Governor position by now, but are there any other elected positions that we know of, as of right now?

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, Sporan said:

Pretty self explanatory title. Everyone knows about the Governor position by now, but are there any other elected positions that we know of, as of right now?

Thanks!

I'm not entirely sure if they've gone and said anything about making new positions in the government. Maybe later on when they see more people in servers and stuff

5 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

I'm not entirely sure if they've gone and said anything about making new positions in the government. Maybe later on when they see more people in servers and stuff

Yeah that's what I assumed. I just wanted to check in case I somehow missed something after my tedious combing of the forums. Thanks man!

4 minutes ago, Sporan said:

Yeah that's what I assumed. I just wanted to check in case I somehow missed something after my tedious combing of the forums. Thanks man!

No problem. And if you're ever looking for a government job feel free to join my campaign. I'm always looking for new and fresh ideas that could help the Island.

6 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

No problem. And if you're ever looking for a government job feel free to join my campaign. I'm always looking for new and fresh ideas that could help the Island.

As of right now, I'm set on a position as a district prosecuting attorney, so the politics will have to wait for now. But regardless, I'm sure you'd be more than happy to hear the voice of every citizen, actively involved in your campaign or just another voter! We all want what's best for the island after all.

6 minutes ago, Sporan said:

As of right now, I'm set on a position as a district prosecuting attorney, so the politics will have to wait for now. But regardless, I'm sure you'd be more than happy to hear the voice of every citizen, actively involved in your campaign or just another voter! We all want what's best for the island after all.

That's exactly right. So if any of my supporters or people thinking of voting see this please feel free to share ideas with me and I will take them into heavy consideration.

As for your field of work, I do hope it goes exactly how you want it to go. And who knows, maybe you'll be the top attorney out there. Good luck friend.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

That's exactly right. So if any of my supporters or people thinking of voting see this please feel free to share ideas with me and I will take them into heavy consideration.

As for your field of work, I do hope it goes exactly how you want it to go. And who knows, maybe you'll be the top attorney out there. Good luck friend.

Good luck to you as well with the campaign! And I would suppose working in the DA Office would lead to being apart of the government, so I'd imagine we may run into each other.

Again, thanks and good luck on the trail!

• Like 1