Sign in to follow this  
vartex

Will the beta only be released after the modules or inbetween?

title says it all, it might be redundant but this is a determining factor on whether I pledge 15 or 30!

11 minutes ago, vartex said:

title says it all, it might be redundant but this is a determining factor on whether I pledge 15 or 30!

Do you read or research anything because it has been answered multiple times that the modules are before the beta and that Beta is the closed early thing to the full game.

Kind of scary, at the pace these modules are being created, makes me think we won't see beta until mid-2017 or even 2018. But, I'll take quality over speed any day. We don't want another DayZ on our hands.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Notic3 said:

Kind of scary, at the pace these modules are being created, makes me think we won't see beta until mid-2017 or even 2018. But, I'll take quality over speed any day. We don't want another DayZ on our hands.

Yeah but the town square is taking the longest time as because the devs had to create the core game mechanics and get the sorted which is the longest/ hardest parts of the game to do! This means it will be shorter time waiting for the 2nd and 3rd modules and beta being towards the End (Q3 - Q4) of 2017.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yeah but the town square is taking the longest time as because the devs had to create the core game mechanics and get the sorted which is the longest/ hardest parts of the game to do! This means it will be shorter time waiting for the 2nd and 3rd modules and beta being towards the End (Q3 - Q4) of 2017.

Didn't think of it like this, good shit bro

• Like 1