Sign in to follow this  
Arum04

how can i get the beta access?

Question

hi i pledged to the $30 kick stater and i was wondering where can i go to download the game, also i get this message when i try to claim my pledge No unclaimed pledges were found using the given email address. It's possible that the system has auto-claimed the pledge for you. This happens when you create a game account using the same email address as was used for the old pledge.  What does this mean? i have been checking my junk folder too and i haven't received any mail also my regular mail of course. Please let me know am i doing something wrong? btw i did link my forum email too... 

5 answers to this question

Hey there @Arum04, Identity is currently still in active development, so the beta is currently not available but the 1st of the 3 modules is expected to be withing a couple months!

@HairyGrenade i thought once you pledge to it it will give you the beta access right away i mean thats the reason i pledge to this game thinking that i will be able to play the beta 

17 minutes ago, Arum04 said:

@HairyGrenade i thought once you pledge to it it will give you the beta access right away i mean thats the reason i pledge to this game thinking that i will be able to play the beta 

You will but its not out yet

34 minutes ago, Arum04 said:

Beta is due to come Late 2017.

17 hours ago, Arum04 said:

Unfortunately that isn't the case, The 3 modules will be available before the beta. There's a lot of information on the first module here.