So, anything more mobile but stil just as quick and strong? Suggestions please? I'm not the most tech savy(I can clean and reset a computer) but that's about where it goes. So I need help, what are good choices, obviously I want to keep prices low but I'll spend about $1,600. Maybe more.. Any ideas that fit that price with a outstanding performance to run the game? 

woa there. lets take this one step at a time lol

obv theres no benchmarking for identity yet, so il just see the best crap you can get for $1600

if you are insisting on a laptop, then you're gona have to sacrifice power for portability, and laptops are a pain to upgrade in any way.

you have a relitivley high budget. for ram, go with at LEAST 8gb, 16 if you can. theres alot of descussions online apout what advantages an i7 processor gets over an i5, but with the amount you can spend, i would say Intel Core i7-5500U is within your budget. as for gpu, nvidia 970 m should do you well. you may have to go worse on 1 or two of theese, but as a generel rule, always choose a better gpu (graphics card) and worse cpu. i'm sure you can figure out the HDD and battery life for yourself.