Sign in to follow this  
Zerohn

Same Sex Marriage???

I was just wondering would people be able to get married to someone of the same gender as them? If not I think it would be a good idea to add that to make people feel more accepted here as a community.

Edited by Zerohn

1 hour ago, Zerohn said:

Thanks! :)

Although I support gay people, I don't think that it would have to be in the game as a must. Just becuase it happens doesn't mean it HAS to be in the game. Or else why not add everything else from today's society into the game like Isis, racisim, suicide. It doesn't seem fair that the devs are forced to put it in to satisfy people that are normal. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jackabm said:

Although I support gay people, I don't think that it would have to be in the game as a must. Just becuase it happens doesn't mean it HAS to be in the game. Or else why not add everything else from today's society into the game like Isis, racisim, suicide. It doesn't seem fair that the devs are forced to put it in to satisfy people that are normal. 

I think they just put marriage in and then didn't restrict who a person married meaning that it cost no effort to have the same sex marriage.

Edited by JamesLuck01

10 hours ago, Zerohn said:

I was just wondering would people be able to get married to someone of the same gender as them? If not I think it would be a good idea to add that to make people feel more accepted here as a community.

There is same sex marriage.

• Like 1